Today’s Top Talent Expects More
Expand the benefits you offer your hybrid and remote team members to include coworking, meeting space, printing, and many more unprecedented amenities. Flexible options include day passes, bulk memberships, private offices (for individuals and teams), and much more.
Increase Retention & Job Satisfaction
hybrid work PACKAGES
- Individual coworking memberships for as low as $25 per month per employee.
- Discounted books of coworking day passes for teams.
- Team Access membership for companies looking for a combination of dedicated and shared spaces including meeting rooms (check out our Workspace Proposal Example).
- Event spaces for happy hours, holiday parties, annual celebrations, employee recognition and more. Ask about our Homecoming Package for remote companies.
- 3- to 6-month membership at both locations for job searching, career coaching and networking.
- Unlimited printing for resumes, cover letters and job aids.
- Monthly Credits to be used towards private meeting space for networking and interviews.
- Monthly coaching with an onsite career coach.
- Invitations to all onsite and digital programming (i.e., “How to Optimize your LinkedIn Profile” and networking events).
Additional Benefits Available to Members
Access to two locations, both conveniently located in NE and downtown Minneapolis.
Extraordinary amenities including bean to cup coffee, a fully-stocked kitchen, catered events, professional development, digital programming, free or discounted parking, access to unlimited walkable restaurants, the best onsite staff in the business, and much more.
- Complimentary access to partner locations across the U.S.
Did you know?
Coworking isn’t just for entrepreneurs and startups anymore. In fact, 80% of our membership consists of mid-to-large-sized companies that are using our flexible, on-demand spaces to supplement—and elevate—their remote or hybrid work environments. To learn more, check out our article, “What is Coworking in 2023?”
3 Important Considerations
Fueled Collective, formerly CoCo, is the OG in the Twin Cities coworking scene having pioneered collaborative workspaces and now transforming how companies address the diverse working preferences of remote and hybrid workers.