Download the “Meetings” e-book
Make your next offsite meeting a breakthrough success!
Organizing an “offsite” brings with it some lofty expectations. The hope is that by getting “off campus” or away from your usual meeting locations, you’ll be able to escape the status-quo and do some high-impact work.
Is this really possible?
At Fueled Collective, we’ve been hosting offsite meetings for 10 years. And we’ve seen our guests accomplish some amazing things.
*While the venue you choose for your offsite is important – it can only do so much to affect the outcome. The rest is up to you and how well you plan for your meeting. The good news is, there are tons of great ideas, methods and tools that are free for the taking!
This guide offers ideas to help you get the most out of your next offsite meeting by making sure that you:
- Are 100% clear on your goals – what the offsite needs to accomplish.
- Have accounted for the most important variables and make a plan accordingly
- Design your offsite for maximum effect, using methods and tools that have the greatest potential for impact.
- Go over all the details and anticipate the things that could go wrong.
This book has five sections that cover:
The main types of offsite meetings (and what kinds of methods and tools you can use in each), including:
- Ideation & innovation meetings
- Decision-making & consensus-building
- Planning & coordination
- Mediation or conflict-resolution
The variables that can have a huge effect on your meeting, including:
- Social variables, like biases, group size and company culture
- Planning variables, like time, day-of-even sequence and venue specifics
Breakthrough meeting methods that can help you achieve amazing results, including:
- Six Thinking Hats
- Design thinking
- Journey mapping
- SWOT analysis
- EOSⓇ – Entrepreneurial Operating System
Innovative meeting tools that help you reach your goals, such as:
- Parking lots
- Dot voting
- Field trips
The details that can make or break your meeting. This section includes an offsite meeting checklist that you can use as you plan your next offsite.
It’s a ton of helpful content, all based on the authors’ experience of hosting and planning and facilitating innovative meetings! Get your copy now!