Uptown User Guide
Consider this the 411 on working at Fueled Collective Uptown. Please let us know if we've missed any information that your coworkers might benefit from!
Getting there and back
- This is your target destination: 1010 West Lake St. (below CVS).
- Our main entrance is off Lake St. You’ll notice the Fueled Collective sign and Additionally, there is a member only access door around the back of the building, opposite the Buzza Loft main office. (the door on the right side),
- Bus: See Metro Transit’s exhaustive list of nearby bus routes and stations.
- Bike: You can ride to Fueled Collective and either lock your bike outside or bring it into the space for safekeeping. Fueled Collective Uptown lies along the Midtown Greenway. The nearest Greenway on/off ramp is at Bryant Ave.
Where to park
If you’re looking for a bargain:
- street parking is a great bet. Residential streets south of Lake Street, like Colfax or 29th, usually have ample space. We have plenty of members who stick with street parking as a consistent solution!
- Calhoun Square Ramp.
- Please note: We ask guests and members to avoid parking in the CVS lot – you may be towed.
If you need something long-term:
- At the Calhoun Square Ramp Fueled Collective members get a special rate on monthly contracts ($60/mo: M-F, 6a-7p; $75/mo: 24/7, $30 setup fee). Contact us to set up a contract.
What to bring
- Power supply for your computer AND mobile devices
- Headphones or earbuds (universal coworking symbol for “Do Not Disturb”)
- Mouse and keyboard, if you use ‘em.
- An extra monitor (storage will be available for rent if you want to leave a monitor)
- Home lunch (we have a refrigerator, microwave, oven and range) or money for lunch at a nearby eatery.
- Business cards!
- A full-time Community Manager (catalyst, connector, chief of happiness and productivity)
- Delicious unlimited coffee and tea (8am-5pm)
- Wi-Fi – 1 Gb powered by Comcast for Business
- Basic Printing (black and white, 5 page limit)
- Unlimited Scanning (straight to your email or flashdrive in PDF format)
- Notary services
- Meeting rooms (some have HD TVs for presentations)
- White boards and dry erase markers
- Filtered hot and cold water
- Plates, glasses, utensils, pots, pans
- Full kitchenette, with refrigerator, microwave, oven and range
- Free access to Nice Ride bikes
Where to eat
- For neighborhood inspiration, check out Yelp’s list of nearby restaurants.
- Member Favorites:
- Morrissey’s Irish Pub – High quality pub food!
- Bryant Lake Bowl – Creative, eclectic menu and atmosphere
- Darbar India Grill – Indian Food with great lunch specials
- Milios – Quick Sandwiches
- China Moon (right above us!) – Classic chinese
- Cub Food’s Salad Bar
- Agra Culture – Fresh salads
- World Street Kitchen – Trendy street food with an asian twist