Northeast User’s Guide
Consider this the 411 on working at Fueled Collective Minneapolis - Northeast. Please let us know if we've missed any information that your coworkers might benefit from!
Getting there and back
- This is your target destination: 1400 Van Buren Street, Suite #200, Minneapolis MN 55413 (just off the intersection of 14th and Central). We’re on the 2nd floor.
- Bus: See Metro Transit’s exhaustive list of nearby bus routes and stations.
- Bike: You can ride to Fueled Collective and bring your bike up to the space for safekeeping.
Where to park
If you’re looking for a bargain:
- 14th Ave and Van Buren are great spots for street parking! Free and unlimited.
If you need convenience (or a long term solution!):
- The lot just across the street offers uncovered parking for $50/mo. Contact membership@exploreFueled Collective.com to set it up!
What to bring
- Power supply for your computer AND mobile devices
- Headphones or earbuds (universal coworking symbol for “Do Not Disturb”)
- Mouse & keyboard, if you use ‘em.
- An extra monitor (storage is available for rent if you want to leave a monitor)
- Home lunch (we have a refrigerator, microwave, oven and range) or money for lunch at a local eatery.
- Business cards!
- Sunscreen (we’ve got a roof top patio!)
- Wi-Fi – blazing fast 1 GB fiber
- HD TVs in all conference rooms, projectors available if needed
- Whiteboards and dry erase markers
- Coffee & tea
- Filtered water
- Plates, glasses, utensils
- Full kitchenette, with refrigerator, microwave, oven & range
Where to eat
- Ideal Diner: right around the corner, a small neighborhood style diner with historic roots to Northeast. Homemade style breakfast served all day at a reasonable price.
- Uncle Franky’s: Burgers and hot dogs, great little patio!
- Diamonds: Comfy coffee shop with soup and sandwiches.
- Indeed Brewery & Bauhaus Brewery: If they’re open, they’ve got food trucks! (…& beer!)
- Que Viet: Some of the best Vietnamese egg rolls in Minneapolis and cheap lunch specials
- Crescent Moon: Afghan cuisine, including kebabs, rice & breads, known for their football-shaped pizza
- Taco Riendo: Generous portions of good Mexican food
- Ginger Hop: Lively Asian-fusion eatery
- Rusty Taco: A large selection of hand-sized tacos–.Great quick lunch spot.
- Punch Pizza: Neapolitan Pizza
- Bulldog: Classic American Food
- Brasa: Creole style rotisserie restaurant
- Chipotle: C’mon. Chipotle.
- Jimmy Johns: Your local JJ: 612-378-7827.
- Holyland: Arabic Mediterranean Middle Eastern Deli
- Bitesquad should cover the rest of your hot spots!