Downtown User’s Guide
Consider this the 411 on working at Fueled Collective Minneapolis - Downtown. Please let us know if we've missed any information that your coworkers might benefit from!
Getting to Fueled Collective
- Our Address: 400 4th St. South #401, Minneapolis, MN 55415. Enter the Grain Exchange Building at the corner of 4th Avenue and 4th Street. Take the elevator to the 4th floor and enter Suite 401.
- Light Rail: Government Plaza & Station – 1 block away.
- Bus: the 3, 7, 16, 50, 94 bus lines run along 4th St. We are also a block over from the Gateway Ramp and Transit Hub, which is a terminal for many urban and suburban bus lines. (See Metro Transit’s exhaustive list of nearby transit services)
- Bike: We love bikes at Fueled Collective! We even have a (limited) amount of bike parking, so go ahead and bring your bike up for safekeeping. If you plan to bike in frequently, please reserve a spot in the *free* MGEX Bike Room (contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your key).
Where to park
If you’re looking for a bargain:
What to bring
- A positive attitude!
- Power supply for your computer and mobile devices
- Headphones or earbuds (universal coworking symbol for “Do Not Disturb”)
- Mouse and keyboard, if you use ‘em
- A monitor (limited storage available for $50/month)
- Lunch from home (we have a refrigerator, microwave, oven and range) or money for lunch at a nearby eatery.
- Anything else you’ll need to have a productive day of work!
- A full-time Community Manager (catalyst, connector, chief of happiness and productivity)
- Delicious unlimited coffee and tea (8am-5pm)
- Wi-Fi – 1 Gb powered by Comcast for Business
- Basic Printing (black and white, 5 page limit)
- Unlimited Scanning (straight to your email or flash drive in PDF format)
- Notary Services
- Meeting rooms (some have HD TVs for presentations)
- White boards and dry erase markers
- Filtered hot and cold water
- Plates, glasses, utensils, pots, pans
- Full kitchenette, with refrigerator, microwave, oven and range
- Free access to Nice Ride bikes
Not seeing what you’re looking for? Check out this map of useful spots nearby.