Once the private VIP lounge of Minneapolis Grain Exchange members, this wood-paneled space is now devoted to collaborative meetings. With re-configurable tables, we can set up the room for you as a classroom, board room, rectangle or open-U.
400 S. 4th St., Suite 401
Minneapolis Minnesota 55415
- Capacity: 25-30 seated (with tables) | 40 seated (lecture style with no tables) (50% seating capacity due to COVID)
- Available weekdays (8-5), after hours and weekends
- See our Minneapolis-Downtown User’s Guide for map and more information
We can recommend a range of caterers to fit your needs and budget.
• Gourmet coffee from True Stone (St. Paul, MN)
We can help get you set before your meeting, so you’re ready to present. If you have a more complex tech setup, we can set you up with a full support package.
HD monitor with cables & adaptors
|Projector and Screen||
• Projector with adapters for both Mac and PC.
Polycom SoundStation 2 EX
• 1Gb Fiber Wireless connection