The Content Studio is a purpose-built space for recording audio and video, including podcasts, vidcasts, webinars, voiceovers and live streaming.
Hourly rental includes:
- 4 microphones
- 5 headphones
- Focusrite Scarlett 1818 audio interface
- A dedicated laptop with GarageBand project templates preconfigured for 1, 2, 3 and 4 microphones.*
- Non-members: $200
- Members: $100
Get a social membership to save on costs!
Content Studio tutorial
Please watch this video to familiarize yourself with the studio setup.
Note: We make the studio is available “as-is.” If you use the provided equipment and follow the instructions, you should be successful. You are also welcome to bring your own equipment, but we cannot help you configure your hardware or software.
Think you might need some help?
Indicate below if you need help with audio/video production. We will refer you to some qualified technicians, who can help manage your recording (for a fee, of course).
Special offer for startups
If you’re a startup, you might qualify to use the Content Studio for free, thanks to support from Google for Startups. Apply here.
The Content Studio is proudly supported by Google for Startups.
400 S. 4th St., Suite 401
Minneapolis Minnesota 55415
- Capacity: 5 (50% reduced capacity due to COVID)
- Available weekdays (8-5), after hours and weekends
- See our Minneapolis-Downtown User’s Guide for map and more information
We can recommend a range of caterers to fit your needs and budget.
• Gourmet coffee from True Stone (St. Paul, MN)
We can help get you set before your meeting, so you’re ready to present. If you have a more complex tech setup, we can set you up with a full support package.
• 1Gb fiber Internet (wireless or wired)