Chicago User’s Guide
Getting there and back
Our Address: 1046 West Kinzie Street #301, Chicago, IL 60642. Enter on the north side of the 1046 West Kinzie building through the alleyway next to the Sherwin Williams parking lot. Call up to #301 and we will buzz you in! Take the elevator to the third floor and we are the first door to the left.
Chicago “L”: Blue Line at Grand – walk west 5 blocks and take a left on Carpenter Street
Bus: 8, 56, 65, 132 all bring you to the Halsted & Milwaukee/Grand Station stop. 65 will bring you further west down Grand Avenue to Grand/Aberdeen stop.
See Chicago Transit Authority’s exhaustive list of nearby transit services
Bike: We love bikes at Fueled Collective! We even have a (limited) amount of bike parking, so go ahead and bring your bike up for safekeeping. There is also a bike rack located just outside our front door on the ground floor.
Where to park
If you are looking for a bargain:
N Aberdeen Street, N Carpenter Street and Kinzie Street are great spots for street parking. Mostly free and unlimited.
If you need convenience (or a long term solution!)
We can offer contract uncovered parking through the lot directly across N Aberdeen Street for $150/mo. Contact email@example.com to set it up!
What to bring
- Power supply for you computer AND mobile devices
- Headphones or earbuds (universal coworking symbol for “Do Not Disturb”)
- Mouse & keyboard, if you use ‘em
- Home lunch (we have a refrigerator, microwave, oven and range) or money for lunch at a local eatery. And on special occasions, lunch is on us!
- Business cards
- Positive attitude!
- A full-time Location Manager (catalyst, connector, chief of happiness and productivity)
- Delicious unlimited coffee and tea (9am-5pm)
- Wi-Fi – 1 Gb powered by Comcast for Business
- Basic Printing (black and white, some limitations apply)
- Unlimited Scanning (straight to your email or flash drive in PDF format
- Notary Services
- Meeting rooms (HD TV’s and Chromecast for presentations)
- White boards and dry erase markers
- Filtered hot and cold water
- Mother’s Room
- Full working kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, oven and range
- Plates, glasses, utensils, pots, and pans
Not seeing what you are looking for? Check out this map of useful spots near Fueled Collective West Loop.
Where to eat
- Check out Yelp’s list of nearby restaurants
- On nice days take a stroll down Grand Ave and discover something new!