join our team
Be part of something special!
It’s more than a company—it’s a movement! We’re always looking for dedicated teammates to help us provide members a more sensible work life of productivity, flexibility and balance. If that sounds like you, we want to hear about it!
Looking for a job that’s equal parts fun and fulfilling? We’ve got you covered! If you’re a fit for any of our openings, shoot us your resume (and a cover letter if the mood strikes you) and we’ll go from there!
The Location Operations Manager (LOM) role is primarily responsible for the operational management of one of our Fueled Collective locations, and reports to the COO, while directing a small team of part-time staff who offer operational support as needed.
What this role includes:
While the day to day activities will vary based upon the activity within the space and our community, the main accountabilities of the LOM can be summarized as follows:
- Ownership of all location operations
- Provide a hassle-free community space, allowing our customers to focus on their business
- Know our members deeply. Anticipate their needs in advance and find organic opportunities to deepen their relationship with Fueled Collective
- Coordinate with partners and vendors as needed to ensure flawless operation of our spaces
- Support the growth of our community through delivery of excellent customer service, retaining members and selling new memberships.
You might be a good fit if:
- You have a minimum of 1-3 years customer service experience
- You are confident in engaging with our customers because you love the business and want to help them succeed.
- You are an accomplished multi-tasker who prioritizes and attacks each day.
- You’re self-motivated and a self-starter, and are able to handle the ambiguity of a growing small business environment
- You take coaching and feedback so you can improve and become more of a rock star
- You have experience in meeting and exceeding goals in a performance-based culture
- You desire to learn and adapt in an ever-changing environment
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You anticipate situations and are usually steps ahead of most people, solving challenges and leading the way
- You have a “can-do” attitude and a strong sense of accountability
- You care deeply about our membership and the entrepreneurial and small business communities
- If you don’t know how to do something, you are excited to learn something new
Reasons to Join Us
We provide inspiring spaces to work and meet in daily. We offer 401(k) for eligible full-time employees, generous PTO, nine paid holidays including Juneteenth, premium health care coverage through United Health, short- and long-term disability insurance, complimentary access to all ticketed events, a paid volunteer day and more.