join our team
Be part of something special!
It’s more than a company—it’s a movement! We’re always looking for dedicated teammates to help us provide members a more sensible work life of productivity, flexibility and balance. If that sounds like you, we want to hear about it!
Looking for a job that’s equal parts fun and fulfilling? We’ve got you covered! If you’re a fit for any of our openings, shoot us your resume (and a cover letter if the mood strikes you) and we’ll go from there!
The Community Host (CH) has a very unique and important role on the Fueled Collective team. They are the first touchpoint that many of our members and guests experience, while they must also maintain a keen awareness of location activity and space maintenance during their scheduled shifts. Community Hosts have a strong sense of customer service, flexibility, adaptability and detail to spatial organization.
What this role includes:
- Delivering exceptional experiences of hospitality daily to every member and guest who enters our Fueled Collective spaces – whether they are workspace members, meeting and event clients, or public guests
- Working efficiently to help solve member’s productivity needs and building relationships with current members, including those with coworking memberships and members in dedicated spaces
- Contributing to the daily maintenance of the space by participating in space cleanliness, tidiness, and small maintenance projects as needed
- Other areas and tasks as needed
You might be a good fit if:
- You are looking for a flexible, part time role.
- You are an accomplished multitasker who prioritizes and attacks each day.
- You’re self-motivated and a self-starter, and are able to handle the ambiguity of a growing small business environment
- You have experience in meeting and exceeding goals in a performance-based culture
- You desire to learn and adapt in an ever-changing environment
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You anticipate situations and are usually steps ahead of most people, solving challenges and leading the way
- You have a “can-do” attitude and a strong sense of accountability
- You care deeply about our membership and the entrepreneurial and small business communities
- If you don’t know how to do something, you are excited to learn something new
Reasons to Join Us
We provide inspiring spaces to work and meet in daily. We offer 401(k) for eligible full-time employees, generous PTO, nine paid holidays including Juneteenth, premium health care coverage through United Health, short- and long-term disability insurance, complimentary access to all ticketed events, a paid volunteer day and more.
Attaining a full life with enough to satisfy material needs and financial goals.
Being mindful of how you arrange and spend the fixed measure of your hours and days.
Finding common ground to connect with others while being your true self.
Finding satisfaction and contentment in developing your self or advancing a purpose.
Never accepting that there are limited resources or a single way to solve a challenge. Reframing the question and generating something new from the place of what’s possible.
Being committed to the results, knowing and understanding the details, and taking action and responsibility for the outcomes.