Diverse Founders Fellowship
This program provides deserving entrepreneurs from underrepresented communities – such as women, minorities, immigrants, veterans, LGBTQ, and those with disabilities – access to Fueled Collective.
We will select a cohort of 10 fellows and grant them each 6 months of full-time membership. The group will spend a certain amount of workdays and networking time together as a group within the Fueled Collective community.
Workspace – As a founder of your company, you will be provided with a free, 6-month membership at Fueled Collective. This membership gives you:
- 24/7 access to Fueled Collective’s Downtown Minneapolis location
- Business-hours access to our other locations
- Admission to all Fueled Collective members-only events and activities
- Ability to invite guests (investors, partners, etc.) to Fueled Collective for meetings and collaboration.
Connections – You will participate in a monthly founders event and periodic social events.
Resources – You will have free access to meeting rooms, including the Content Studio, an audio and video recording studio
- You need to have an early stage startup or small business (you do not have to be tech-focused).
- You need to be working on your venture full time.
- You need to be self-funded up until now (friends & family, bootstrapping, etc.).
- You identify with an underrepresented community.
- You must commit to spending at least 1 day per week at a Fueled Collective location. The day of the week and location will be determined by the cohort members.
- You must schedule and attend at least one business advising appointment per month. Business advisors will be brought in by Fueled Collective monthly via our Leaders Club program
- You must attend at least one happy hour per month as a cohort.
- You must attend at least three events at Fueled Collective throughout the 6-month fellowship. All event fees will be waived for fellows.
The Diverse Founders Fellowship is made possible by support from Google for Startups.
Our next Cohort begins in October 2020. Please tell us about you and your business! Even if you are not selected immediately, we will keep your application on file.