SPECIAL COVID-19 FAQ
Our spaces are open with the safety of our members & guests top of mind. We are open for members & guests are welcome in the space. Please see location access below for details on space accessibility. We have published our COVID-19 Preparedness Plan to our members and copies are available in the spaces. Our Preparedness Plan follows the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) guidelines and federal OSHA standards related to COVID-19 and addresses:
- employee policies and health screenings;
- member policies and health screenings;
- hygiene and respiratory etiquette;
- space configuration and protocols for social distancing;
- cleaning and sanitation procedures;
- communication, training, and effective implementation by management and staff
Please see below for expanded descriptions of some key elements of our Preparedness Plan:
- Daily Health Screenings: Upon entering, all employees, members, and guests will be required to complete a health check on our front desk iPad. Hand sanitizer will be available for use before check-in, individuals who are experiencing any symptoms should not enter the space.
- PPE: Personal protective equipment has been provided to all location staff for their protection and will be required for our employees during specified activities.
- Guest access: Fueled Collective will be open to guests accompanied by members. Guests are required to follow the same health screening procedures as members. In addition, members are responsible for letting their guests into the space and accompanying them at all times while in the space.
- Location access: All Fueled Collective perimeter doors will remain locked until further notice, with key card access only and 24/7 access has been restored to members with the appropriate membership.
- Space: Our common shared work areas are upgraded with reservable desks for members and bookable daily by anyone. These desks will be reserved, sanitized, and specific for the sole individual who reserved them, social distancing guidelines will be enforced. In addition, sanitation sweeps are being completed regularly throughout the space to ensure all high-touch areas are disinfected.
- Coffee Bar: The self-service coffee bar is suspended until further notice. Instead, we are implementing a serviced and delivered coffee and tea for our members at predetermined times.
- Mail: Members with mail service can contact location staff to pick up any mail or packages. Members will receive notifications with pictures when mail is received for them.
- Events: All events & social gatherings held will comply with socially distancing protocols, with PPE equipment highly encouraged & available. Please see your location staff for more details on monthly socially-distant social hours & to reserve your spot.
- Meetings: Guest meeting requests can be made email@example.com. We are happy to work with you and your meeting needs within the guidelines of our Preparedness Plan.
- Communication: We are committed to continuing to provide regular member communications and all communication will be posted in our member portal or via email.
Wondering how Fueled Collective works? Or perhaps who works at Fueled Collective? Take a look through our FAQs and if you still can’t find what you’re looking for, drop us a line!
Fueled Collective FAQ
Where is Fueled Collective located?
Fueled Collective has locations in
Interested in a visit? We offer frequent tours.
Does my membership cover all locations?
Yes, a membership to Fueled Collective allows you to visit any of our locations. We also have reciprocity with other unique coworking spaces through our partnership with LExC (League of Extraordinary Coworking Spaces) and Google for Startups. These venues offer special access and privileges to members at all other coworking locations nationally and globally.
What is the best way to meet other members?
We always tell our members that the more you put into your membership, the more you get out of it! By coming to Fueled Collective more often, you can break into the social scene, meet new allies and connect with others who share your interests. To help you, we also have:
- Location Managers, who are happy to help answer any questions and introduce you to others.
- Social club membership – which comes with all coworking memberships.
- Plenty of networking and learning events across all our locations.
- A member portal, where you can browse a member directory and reach out to other members.
If I’m a member, can I still meet my clients or collaborators in Fueled Collective if they aren’t members?
We are happy to welcome guests into the community. You’re free to invite guests to the social club. You can also bring guests in for meetings or collaboration. Guests who are visiting for long stretches can purchase a guest pass, which is available from the front desk.
Is there an application process?
No. Anyone is free to join Fueled Collective. The registration process is simple, quick and immediate. You can register online for any level of individual membership and start right away.
Dedicated spaces are not always available, so if you are interested in a space, please inquire and we will work with you to find something that meets your needs.
Are there certain kinds of businesses that join Fueled Collective?
On the work side of things, we have businesses of all kinds, including:
- Creative firms
- Tech companies
- Consulting firms
The social club draws people from an even wider range of professions.
What are the hours that I can cowork? Is there an option for odd work hours?
Our general “office hours” are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. For those who want 24/7 access to the space, we do offer a variety of flexible membership options. So essentially, you do have the option to work whenever you like!
I travel a lot. Are there flexible membership options?
Absolutely. We recommend looking at an individual membership that gives you access to all Fueled Collective locations on a come-and-go basis, according to your work, travel and meeting needs. If you find that you need more days than your membership level allows, you can purchase additional day passes or 5 punch cards as an add-on. As a frequent traveler, be sure to check out the reciprocal locations that your membership offers you access to in different cities.
What if I only want to be a member for one month?
Our membership options are geared toward longer-term commitments. However, a good option for a short-term need would be to purchase a 5-punch pass, which costs $195 and lets you visit Fueled Collective five times. We also offer day passes for $30 each. Both can be purchased at any of our locations.
Can I get mail sent here? And what would my mail address look like?
Yes, we have an add-on service available that allows you to have a Fueled Collective mail address. This is available at all of our locations for $25/month. Your business address will be the same as the Fueled Collective address with a three-digit mailbox number tacked on the end.
What other add-on services do you have?
We offer lockers – a lockable location to keep all the stuff you don’t want to take with you. Available in Minneapolis and Northeast. We also offer monthly parking contracts, available in Northeast and discounted, $6/day parking in Downtown.
Can I host evening events at Fueled Collective?
Yes – we offer our meeting spaces to members and non-members alike. For more information on our meeting spaces and rates, please visit our meetings page. We have over 20 meeting spaces at Fueled Collective to choose from.
Members and non-members can host events at Fueled Collective. Visit our hospitality page to see some of our top event venues.
Can I use a half-day?
When you come to Fueled Collective, we ask that you always badge in at the front desk to let us know you are in the space. This also helps us assist with your visitor and guest traffic. Since we do not manage memberships by the hour, but rather by the day, the time you choose to spend in the space is up to you and will be counted as one day. You can, however, make multiple visits during the day and this is only counted as one day.
Can I bring alcohol to my event?
If you host an event at Fueled Collective, you’ll need to work with our liquor catering partner.
I am on the phone a lot. Is this still a good place for me?
Absolutely. In our spaces, we have created areas that are conducive to phone calls. In our common areas, you are free to make and take phone calls, Skype calls, etc. However, we do ask that you do not use a speakerphone as this is disruptive to the rest of the community. If you need more privacy, you can use one of our phone booths, available in all locations on a first-come, first-serve basis. You can also schedule a meeting room using your conference room hours available via most memberships.
What is the level of commitment?
- Individual memberships come with no commitment.
- Dedicated spaces come with a 6-month commitment.
I am not sure how many days I will use. How easy is it to upgrade and downgrade?
It’s easy – we just ask that you provide us with 30 days notice, per our membership agreement.
Why do I have to pick a “home” location? What does that mean?
We ask our full-time members to select a home location which provides them access to Fueled Collective at a select location 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. You are also welcome to visit other Fueled Collective spaces during standard business hours, but you will have 24/7 access at your home location.
What happens if you go over your included meeting rooms allowance for a month?
If you reach your allowance limit, you can still book meeting rooms and pay the member hourly rate, which is discounted compared to non-member rates.
Is Fueled Collective open on holidays?
- Memorial Day – Mon., May 25 – locations closed
- Fourth of July – Fri., July 3 – locations closed
- Labor Day – Mon., Sept. 7 – locations closed
- Thanksgiving – Thurs., Nov. 26 – locations closed
- Black Friday – Fri., Nov. 27 – locations open 10 am-4 pm
- Christmas Eve – Thurs., Dec. 24 – locations closed
- Christmas Day – Fri., Dec. 25 – locations closed
- New Year’s Eve – Thurs., Dec. 31 – locations open 8am-2pm
- New Year’s Day – Fri., Jan. 1, 2021 – locations closed