Lunch & Learn: Building Your Tech Team
Thursday, January 31, 12:00pm—1:00pmMinneapolis - Downtown
by 612 Software Foundry, hosted by Jenna Pederson
Join us on January 31st for a free lunch and learn to chat about building your tech team. This lunch and learn is for you if you’re a non-technical founder of a small business or startup and are asking yourself questions like:
- When do I need a CTO? What is a CTO?
- How do I know who to hire, when to hire, and how to hire technical folks?
- When do I hire freelancers and contractors vs. employees?
- How do I work with vendors, freelancers, contractors?
- How do I hire a developer who will work for free?
- How do I know if my tech team is doing their job?
You show up. We’ll provide the lunch, an opportunity to network, and answer your questions about building your tech team.
Photo: Danielle Steer @ Lunar Startups
Learn and network at Fueled Collective
WordPress Wednesdays is a group of WordPress designers, developers, and users that work collectively at Fueled Collective. The group rotates to a different location to work, network, socialize and ask questions. Pull up a chair and join them! Keep up with their weekly location here.