downtown location | the historic grain exchange
Extraordinary Workspace in the Heart of Downtown Minneapolis
Invigorating spaces, dynamic events and vast amenities are just part of what make this iconic location so much more than a coworking space.
For work. For events. For you.
where to park
The Gateway Ramp is the official parking ramp of Fueled Collective with special contract rates (limited availability) and a $6/day validation rate for Fueled Collective members & guests. It’s skyway-attached for comfortable year-round access.
Contact us to set up a contract. Metered street parking is also available.
- Located one block from light rail
- Located on main bus line
- Convenient skyway-accessible restaurants and shops
Amenities & Services
Additional Locations Available to Members
- Fueled Collective location in Cincinnati (Rookwood)
- 70+ locations that are part of the Google for Startups network, including Google Campuses in London, Madrid, São Paulo, Seoul and Tel Aviv
- 80 global locations via LExC – the League of Extraordinary Coworking Spaces. Popular destinations include The Farm in New York, BLANKSPACES in Los Angeles and WorkBar in Boston.
3 Important Considerations
The trading floor of the Minneapolis Grain Exchange is a one in a million workspace and gathering place. With 42-foot ceilings and 1903 classic architecture, the space sits on nearly an entire city block and simply is not comparable to any other workspace in the Twin Cities.