CORPORATE & PRIVATE events
A One-in-a-Million Space
It all began with the idea that as work became more mobile, people would choose their coworkers and need a place to belong. That core belief remains truer today more than ever.
The Ultimate Gathering Place
Open to the public for the first time, the historic Grain Exchange trading floor boasts a 42-foot ceiling height and Palladian windows, stunning classical architecture and more than 5,000 square feet of reception space. Host up to 200 guests in this unforgettable event venue. Rentals begin at $1,500.
Grain exchange EVENTS include:
- Exclusive use of the Grain Exchange trading floor
- Use of lounge furniture, decorative lighting and historic artifacts
- Validated parking in the Gateway Ramp for all attendees ($6.00/car)
- Access to kitchen facilities for your catering and bartending services
- Private spaces for day-of event storage and coat check
- Preferred vendor introductions for easy planning
- Option to provide your own alcohol and beverage service with proper licensing
- Fueled Collective’s event specialist to support you through the planning process, including venue layout development, vendor coordination, and event timeline and checklist
Not everyone fancies themselves an event planner, so we assist with everything you need to host your group, letting you focus on the important part—connecting with your guests. Perfect for groups up to 200 people.
we will provide:
Exclusive access to the Minneapolis Grain Exchange trading floor
Vendor coordination for catering, local craft beer, house wines, specialty desserts and custom floral arrangements
- On-site greeter staff
Access to audio and visual resources, including a sound system and display monitor
- Personalized welcome signage
Tables, chairs, lounge furniture, linens, lighting and background music
4 Important Considerations
Some members-only event venues don’t allow new members to join just for the event. Our Access Membership is included in your rental and gives you access to book additional events and meetings at member rates, and even use our workspace for an entire year.
The trading floor in the Minneapolis Grain Exchange Building was only recently open to the public. Our unique setting will be a first for most, and is uniquely designed to create a memorable experience for any attendee.