Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for growing Fueled Collective’s market position by reaching new prospects across all products and services. To achieve this, you will need to network heavily within the Twin Cities entrepreneurial, small business and enterprise communities to identify new customers, present our offerings, and
convert leads to customers for all products and service offerings.
This position will report directly to the COO and work closely with the internal teams to improve current methods and identify new ways to expand our reach.
WHAT THIS ROLE INCLUDES:
The primary role of the BDM is to increase the pipeline of prospects and close sales that drive revenue for the business. This growth will be realized by following up on existing leads, networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from prospects. You must plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince prospects to become future Fueled Collective members, customers and partners in alignment with our core values and purpose. Developing a plan is a key part of this job description, which requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company provides, and the competitive marketplace. While the exact activities will vary based upon the specific sales targets, the main duties of the BDM can be summarized as follows:
● Prospect for new customers in each of our core product and service offerings.Outbound phone calls/email.
● Online and offline networking.
● Cultivate existing pipeline of leads and contacts.
● Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
● Develop and use knowledge of the market and competitors to clearly differentiate Fueled Collective and its offerings.
● Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, to expand our reach and develop a broader understanding of the small business market trends.
● Accurately manage all contacts, activity, and status within the company’s CRM, and be able to accurately report pipeline status at any moment.
● Submit weekly progress reports that help forecast sales targets to the COO.
What we offer:
● Competitive full-time base + commission
● Fully covered dental with health insurance
● Personal Time Off (PTO)
● Birthday PTO – yes, you will never work your birthday again while at Fueled Collective!
● Paid holidays including (4th of July, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Black Friday, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day).
● Paid parking
● A phenomenal place to work alongside inspiring people!
If you think you’ve got what it takes, email your résumé and salary requirements to hello@Fueledcollectivemn.com.Apply Today