Fueled Collective Community Host
Working across locations, the Community Hosts focus on consistency of experience in what members see, hear, touch, smell, and yes sometimes taste. They make sure all 5-senses are engaged in the Fueled Collective way. Community Hosts have a strong sense of hospitality, customer service, flexibility, mobility and detail to spatial organization. They have a very unique and important role on the Fueled Collective team. The Community Host sets realistic membership expectations by maintaining continuity and fluidity throughout the locations. They are the first to warmly greet members and guests, make sure the coffee is always available, maintain tidiness and intended design layout. They don’t just meet expectations but exceeds them and in unexpected helpful ways. The Community Host ensures that the “first experience” of a member or guest walking in the door is a great one by warmly greeting and checking-in members and guests. They uniquely deliver our common processes in a very human way by being their smart creative selves.
- Greeting members & guests
- Opening/closing designated locations
- Event host (setup, tear-down, check-in) as needed
- Guest Meetings host (setup, tear-down, check-in) as needed
- Maintaining coffee bar
- Ensuring the physical spaces are organized, tidy, and ready for what’s next (there’s always something next)
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Greeting and checking in members & guests and ensuring that they feel they belong.
- Collaborate with the Member Success Manager regarding specific member issues, concerns, or opportunities.
- Ability to Open/Close locations per schedule
- Event host (setup, teardown, checkin) as needed
- Guest Meetings host (setup, teardown, checkin) as needed
- Maintaining coffee bar
- Ensuring the physical spaces are organized, tidy, and ready for what’s next (including but not limited to our open work areas, conference rooms, bathrooms and more)
- Ensuring the workspace is both clean and presentable throughout the day,
- Ensuring workspace supplies are stocked, (coffee, tea, condiments, bathroom supplies, additional shared resources)
Secondary Responsibilities Include:
- Sorting mail, cleaning/organizing
- Assisting with a projects assigned by Manager or Member Success Manager
- Tackling daily responsibilities, (maintaining the organization of the reception area, watering plants, managing the upkeep of an events calendar and the like)
- Supporting the Member Success Manager with planned or spontaneous events that take place during the business day or after-hours.
- Providing basic operational support with basic space maintenance tasks in coordination with the Space Manager
- Report to Community Host Manager all supply needs to ensure the locations remain fully stocked
Type of position: Hourly, Part-time | Shift 1: 7:00am-12:30pm, Shift 2: 12:30pm-5:30pm
If you think you’ve got what it takes, email your résumé and salary requirements to LivingMyDream@fueledcollectivemn.com.Apply Today