Location Manager – Downtown
Areas of Accountability
- Delivers exceptional experiences of hospitality daily to every full-time or social member/prospect, meeting and event client/attendee, and public guest who enters Fueled Collective.
- Practices a keen sense of awareness related to hospitality experiences, operating standards, sales strategies and more for continued improvement of customer service.
- Works to proactively solve member and client needs before issues arise by connecting them to the right infrastructure, resources and programming as well as paying close attention to membership risks and opportunities, and working closely with the Head of Growth and Director of Hospitality as needed.
- Delivers the daily operations of the space by owning supply ordering, routine space maintenance, relationships with property managers, vendors and more.
- Supports the sales process by offering tours for prospects related to membership, meetings and events, and closes deals with membership prospects
- Organizes and delivers location activities to provide additional membership value
- Provides daily direction and assignments to Community Hosts during their scheduled time in the space
- Performs greeting desk responsibilities, such as staffing a front desk, answering general email inquiries, managing mailboxes and packages, and fielding questions from members and guests about membership options, meeting and event venues, social club, etc
- Supports daytime membership by taking ownership of maintaining a productive workplace environment, including maintaining coffee bars, helping troubleshoot meeting room and printer technology, ordering workplace supplies, and more.
- Advocate for Fueled Collective, and communicate effectively with leadership related to awareness and communication of membership opportunities (ie members looking to expand their footprint within Fueled Collective) and membership risks (members looking to downgrade and/or cancel).
- Field general inquiries about membership, meetings and events, and the social club, as well as assisting with membership requests, like notices of upgrades, downgrades and cancellation requests.
- Provide tours to prospective fulltime and social members, meeting/event clients and more.
- Leads new member orientations and connects members to appropriate resources.
- Monitor and manage the meeting room calendar, including helping members book meeting space, and enforcing meeting room policies with members.
- Takes ownership of routine space maintenance and cleanliness according to Fueled Collective specifications, including coworking commons, kitchens, bathrooms and more, at every moment of the workday.
- Knowledgeable and responsive to every meeting/event/activity happening within the location.
Please include your salary requirements with your application.
This role is a full-time hourly position with health and dental benefits, a generous PTO program and more. Inquire for a listing of the full benefits package.Apply today!